Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
Stimulating the body to heal itself
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) stimulates the healing of wounds in the body, in any location, and of any duration. Saturating the body with oxygen under pressure stimulates multiple repair processes in the body by augmenting immune system activity, the structure of our cell membranes, and stimulating our mitochondria to improve ATP (energy) production.
WELL STUDIED, SAFE, AND EFFECTIVE FOR A VARIETY OF CONDITIONS
HBOT is well studied and clinically indicated in the integrative treatment plan of any disease associated with ischemia/hypoxia (low tissue oxygen levels), including:
Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, ALS, and other nervous system diseases
Cancer (in conjunction with standard treatments and dietary intervention)
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Post-Concussion Syndromes
- Cardiovascular disease, improving oxygen delivery to tissues and stimulating growth of new blood vessels
- Sports Injuries (reduces recovery time and improves performance)
- Erectile Dysfunction
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our chamber is spacious and has windows, and is comfortable and relaxing even for those with claustrophobia concerns. You can communicate with your health care practitioner at any time during the treatment session. Sessions range in time from 45-90 minutes. Most patients find the sessions relaxing, and some even sleep.
Synergistic Effect with Other Metabolic Therapies
- HBOT combined with the ketogenic diet corrects the metabolic imbalances that contribute to carcinogenesis and cancer metastasis, and prolongs survival time (article).
- HBOT combined with conventional radiation therapy improved patient outcomes (article).
- For more information and resources for combined metabolic therapies for cancer, I recommend the website of Dom D'Agostino.